• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sprint PCS Service Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jhaarbrink

Washington - I currently have a service agreement with Sprint PCS. I have been with them 4 months and have had voicemail problems for the last 3 weeks. I receive voicemails up to a week late. They have been unable to find a solution to the problem. I have spoken with individuals in almost all departments at the call center as well as the store. At times they have seemed unwilling to help and have passed the job on to somebody else. What are my rights regarding account credits or reimbursment for activation and early cancellation of contract? What are their obligations and responsibilities in regards to the contract and solving the problems I am having?

J

jh112

What are my rights regarding account credits or reimbursment for activation and early cancellation of contract? What are their obligations and responsibilities in regards to the contract and solving the problems I am having?
While I am not asking the same questions that you are, I will be interested in the response. My ONLY reason for responding is to tell you that I live in PA. and just yesterday my son and I BOTH were discussing the voicemail thing w/SpintPCS. he said he finally got notification on his phone of a message I had left 5 days ago. Just wanted you to know someone else is having same problem.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">