• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of Limitations: Maryland

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camryone

What is the name of your state? Maryland
I took my van into the shop to have the A/C recharged, May 2001. The mechanic 'forgot' he left a pin in when he was checking the charge, and the final result was my compressor 'froze up', leaving me stranded. They said they would fix the problem up to and including replacing the compressor (including my personal expenses). Three months of visiting their shop did not fix the problem. I took the vehicle to another mechanic, who told me the compressor had in fact never been replaced. Meanwhile, the original mechanic shop went Bankrupt. How long do I have to submit a claim; if they went bankrupt do I still have recourse? The franchise was called All-Tune-And-Lube. Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">