• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Storage Aution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

teisha1044

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I recently had my things aution off from storgae deluxe, I told the front desk girl I was coming to pay but they still sold my things, All I wanted is my pictures and important documents and I told from someoone in corprate office that I will getting my things back, I have been calling sevral days now and all I am getting is the run around, What can I Do?

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

I recently had my things aution off from storgae deluxe, I told the front desk girl I was coming to pay but they still sold my things, All I wanted is my pictures and important documents and I told from someoone in corprate office that I will getting my things back, I have been calling sevral days now and all I am getting is the run around, What can I Do?
When were you notified of the auction? When was the auction? When were you planning on paying? Did you go to the auction?

Do you know who purchased your things? Perhaps you can contact them and offer to purchase your pictures and important documents from them.

teisha1044

Auction

I was paying the same day, I don't have any Idea who brought the things all I keep getting is the run around and no seems to want to help:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">