• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Storage unit auction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Well in Tn, Az. and Tx. at all the sales they tell you that by law, personal property such as photos, titles and such have to be returned. The Storage Rental owners tell us that themselves. So I was going by what they state and I figured they should know. I know years ago I lost my storage shed in Tx. and I contacted the Sherriff and he made them give me back my Photo albums. So go figure.

And BTW- the thread may be long dead but that doesn't mean people don't find it and read the advice listed in it, so any updated advice or opinions I would think are helpful. Doesn't matter to me though, this is the last time I will visit here. Ta Ta !
The statutes I posted are from FL (our OP's state) and TN (YOUR state). You are wrong.

I'm glad this will be the last time I have to correct you. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">