• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Strating an adult website

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MOOZE

What is the name of your state? New York.
I am starting my own adult website. I need to know if I type up a one time contract for the models, will it be legal? if not how can i get one. The contract will state that the person is over the age of 18 and it will have a space on the form for a copy of the drivers lice. The contract will state that i have full ownership of the portraits. The model may have copies etc. Is there anything else i may needd. Thank you
scotty:)

HomeGuru

MOOZE said:
I am starting my own adult website. I need to know if I type up a one time contract for the models, will it be legal? if not how can i get one. The contract will state that the person is over the age of 18 and it will have a space on the form for a copy of the drivers lice. The contract will state that i have full ownership of the portraits. The model may have copies etc. Is there anything else i may needd. Thank you
**A: yes.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MOOZE said:

My response:

Yes, there's something more that you "need". Try an education so you're able to spell and properly use the English language.

And, what the hell are "drivers lice"? Is that something like "Driver's Scabies"?

IAAL

M

MOOZE

I was at work. I am not suppose to be on the internet while at work. So I did not have chance to proof read. If you do not have any legal advice than do not reply.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MOOZE said:
I was at work. I am not suppose to be on the internet while at work. So I did not have chance to proof read.

MY RESPONSE: That's not an excuse. But, I'll let you off. I remember the first time I tried beer, too.

If you do not have any legal advice than do not reply.

MY RESPONSE: If you don't have a good question, then don't write to us.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">