• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stuck with a loan.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Msflores

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Logansport, In. I need advice I just sign paper work for a loan on a car, but at the last minute I change my mind and I don't want the car. I haven't taken the car out of the lot. What can I do?

Msflores

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Logansport, In. I need advice I just sign paper work for a loan on a car, but at the last minute I change my mind and I don't want the car. I haven't taken the car out of the lot. What can I do?
I also pay 300.00 down already.

CourtClerk

You can sell the car if you don't want it anymore. You'll just have to hope that whoever buys it will be ok with you not having the title. They'll have to trust that you will turn it over after you get it. Of course, you probably won't sell it for anything close to what you owe, so you'll still be stuck paying for it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">