• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stud Service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chazwel

What is the name of your state? Texas took my female dog to a stud service paid $350.00 and signed a contact saying if my dog did not get pregnent that i would bring my dog back next time she was in heat to try again at no cost. Simple right? the stud service is 60 miles away, my dog digs under a fence at the stud service, is missing when i called, they lied to me and said everything was fine, i said i was coming to pick my dog up the next day, the next day i called and they told me my dog was missing. me and my family travel up there to seach for my dog found it after 3 days, took my dog to the vet to check on the condiditon, everything fine except for a scratched eye, weeks later, my dog is not pregnent, i called the stud service up and they said i could bring the dog back per the contact, i asked for the stud fee and vet bill back, he said no, i said what about you loosing my dog, i am not leaving my dog at your place again. what about the time off work looking for my dog, my wifes time off work looking for my dog? can i do anything about this? i have called numbrous times, the two times i did talk to the guy, he hung up on me and said he did not have time for this. When i tried to call him right back he did not answer. what recourse do i have? small claims court? hire a lawyer? HELP.

C

cur7is

We had a problem like this with our Huskies. It wasn't the exact issue with them losing the dog, though. We paid money for stud service and after three attempts, she never got pregnant. The contract we had said if she didn't get pregnant, I would be refunded. He refused to refund me. We pressed charges in a small claims court and won.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">