• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

subcontractor's job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mauricio

I live in Phoenix,Az. I have a small cleaning business, i recently (six months ago ) signed a contract as a subcontractor,the copy i have from the original contract has only four accounts, but then four months later we took some other accounts from the same person, but didn't signed a new contract, she promised to give us the new one in a few days later, but one month passed by and she never did, at the beginning of the second month, we found out the she was talking to our own employees and telling them to work for her, we were supossed to start another account the day we told her she needed to bring the new contract, she told to go ahead and start with the account and she would be there before we were finish with it, and so we did, but she never showed up, so next day, we didn't clean the account, we called her so many times from the account, she never called back, next day she called us, she was taking away all the accounts from us including the ones we had a contract signed for. She has told us she will not pay us, she also did'nt give a thrity days notice, and now she owes me a little over $5000.00, what can i do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">