• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sueing an actor need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maelindatigger

I live in California and what has happened is that I had bid on an item on Ebay and I won it. However I had another account that was suspended because I made a complaint against someone on my account however they wrongfully suspended the other account so I opened another one and I bid on an item and I won it however the seller is not sending me my money back and I am not getting my merchandise. Isn't it still a broken contract if the person finally does give me my money back? However I had another account that was suspended. Ebay is wanting my personal information such as my social security number and other information. Also the seller of the item has called me and pretended to be an fbi agent and I have proof of it and I was kicked out of my home because my landlord did not like the fbi calling. This has actually caused me to be homeless because of all of this. Is there anything that I can do? I've already contacted the seller, Ebay, Pay Pal, the police department, and the fbi but they will not do anything because the seller is actually an actor.

Banned_Princess

I live in California and what has happened is that I had bid on an item on Ebay and I won it. However I had another account that was suspended because I made a complaint against someone on my account however they wrongfully suspended the other account so I opened another one and I bid on an item and I won it however the seller is not sending me my money back and I am not getting my merchandise. Isn't it still a broken contract if the person finally does give me my money back? However I had another account that was suspended. Ebay is wanting my personal information such as my social security number and other information. Also the seller of the item has called me and pretended to be an fbi agent and I have proof of it and I was kicked out of my home because my landlord did not like the fbi calling. This has actually caused me to be homeless because of all of this. Is there anything that I can do? I've already contacted the seller, Ebay, Pay Pal, the police department, and the fbi but they will not do anything because the seller is actually an actor.
Your LL cant just "kick you out because he didnt like the FBI calling" Theres a whole process that has to be followed. So if LL said - get out- and you went, thats your own fault.

Did thoes agencies actually say they arent going to do anything because the seller is an actor? Which one???

If the actor is big enough, sell your story about how he called you "acting" like the FBI to TMZ (c)

Isis1

Your LL cant just "kick you out because he didnt like the FBI calling" Theres a whole process that has to be followed. So if LL said - get out- and you went, thats your own fault.

Did thoes agencies actually say they arent going to do anything because the seller is an actor? Which one???

If the actor is big enough, sell your story about how he called you "acting" like the FBI to TMZ (c)
LOL!!! i actually have that site open right now on another window!!

Antigone*

Banned, didn't you know that everyone in CA is an actor:D

racer72

Opening another eBay account while another is suspended is a violation of eBay's policy and is grounds for a lifetime suspension. Otherwise the OP's post reeks of the phony posts that have been showing up in these forums the past few weeks.

Antigone*

Opening another eBay account while another is suspended is a violation of eBay's policy and is grounds for a lifetime suspension. Otherwise the OP's post reeks of the phony posts that have been showing up in these forums the past few weeks.
Racer,

I can smell the OP from here:cool:

cyjeff

Banned, didn't you know that everyone in CA is an actor:D
Actually, I really want to direct....

so, op... you know that the seller is a person that gets paid to act like other people in a convincing manner and you are surprised that a host of people that shouldn't be calling you are calling you to tell you that they won't go after an actor?

Have you really thought this all the way through?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">