• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sueing a mortgage co

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cajunroach

What is the name of your state?louisiana
i want to sue my former mortgage co for breach of contract, among other things, mostly for not mitigating losses for property
damage. my search on the internet shows that it is very diffulcult to sue a mortgage co. what kind of a lawyer will i need? i do have extensive paperwork to back up my case, plus fema and hud regulations.
i'm in new orleans.thanks
[email protected]

HomeGuru

cajunroach said:
What is the name of your state?louisiana
i want to sue my former mortgage co for breach of contract, among other things, mostly for not mitigating losses for property
damage. my search on the internet shows that it is very diffulcult to sue a mortgage co. what kind of a lawyer will i need? i do have extensive paperwork to back up my case, plus fema and hud regulations.
i'm in new orleans.thanks
[email protected]

**A: I already responded to your post last month.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">