• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

swimming pool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LCTURNER

I live in Arkansas I purchased a inground vinyl pool at the end of summer 1998 Last summer (2000) my pool began to leak it took forever for the pool company to come fix it and several weeks for them to get it to stop. Now the liner is pulling away from the side of the pool I've called and talked to the manager two weeks ago and I haven't heard or seen them. I paid approx. 20,000.00 cash for this pool and it's been a terrible experience it should of held up longer than using it two summers. What are my options? Can I sue this company and make them fix it right. They have lied and never done anything the promise to do! Thanks, Cheryl Turner

L

LCTURNER

LCTURNER said:
I live in Arkansas I purchased a inground vinyl pool at the end of summer 1998 Last summer (2000) my pool began to leak it took forever for the pool company to come fix it and several weeks for them to get it to stop. Now the liner is pulling away from the side of the pool I've called and talked to the manager two weeks ago and I haven't heard or seen them. I paid approx. 20,000.00 cash for this pool and it's been a terrible experience it should of held up longer than using it two summers. What are my options? Can I sue this company and make them fix it right. They have lied and never done anything the promise to do! Thanks, Cheryl Turner

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">