• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

swimming pool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LCTURNER

i bought a inground swimming pool in august 1998 last year i had trouble with the pool leaking and they never came and ran a line for the water to drain somewhere else besides right out my back door. it took forever to even get someone to call me back now my liner is coming apart it is out of the track and sagging bad i have called the company and told them i was very unhappy with their workmanship and very dissappointed with their customer service i have even told them i was checking into legal advice still they haven't returned my calls or come out as they promised i live in Arkansas what are my options i paid them 20,000.00 cash for something i can't use. also they are having a home show at a civic center this weekend can i hold up signs outside to let consumers know the problems i have encountered with this company? thanks cheryl turner

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">