• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Swindled in a new car contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jose.munoz

What is the name of your state? Washington
Yesterday I purchased a new truck from a local dealer. I made an offer an the salesman "took it to his boss". The salesman returned and showed me three diffrent monthly payment and ask me which was acceptable to me. I chose one and He had the contract drawn. i signed the contract believing that the amount I had offered was on the contract. i read the contract when i got home and discovered that the cost was over $2500 more that what I offered. Can I return the car to the dealer?

C

condaggitt

You have more money then brains......

Next time you decide to spend money...

take your wife or your mother along to protect you since you can't read very well.

You had every right to take home the contract and read it BEFORE signing it. If the salesman wouldnt let you take the UNSIGNED contract home, you should have walked out and spent your money elsewhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">