• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At&t yahoo email suspended

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dmena

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
I need some guidence in finding out how to go after and retreave my email address back from At&t, it was prematurly suspended by At&t and they can not get it back to me.
I have an account with At&t and it is an email account that I have had for many years. I pay soly and seperatly to have this account, and it was suspended and now is unable to be retreaved by anyine in the orginization.
History of what happened:
Aug 21st 2009 email suspended - no notice
Aug 25th 2009, At&t generated statement with notice of suspension if payment was not made on or before Sept. 5th 2009
Payment was made on Sept 3rd 2009, in full.
This was suspended 15 days early, they can not retreave my files or this email address anymore. All my personal and business files are with this email, and I can not access any of them. There are legal, tax, family, and anything else you can think of with this email.
Who can I speak with, what type of practice legally and anyone recoccommened to take on this sort of law suit? After speaking with dozens of people of many different department with At&t no one can help me, but they all agree that this was there era and should not have happened. (so basically I am out of luck with them?!) Need some help and advise:confused::mad:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

racer72

Just a suggestion for the future, use a POP3 based email instead of a web based email. This way your emails will be saved on your computer, not on a server that could go away without notice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">