• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Taking on Firestone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chilibill

What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently had a Firestone tire blow out and damage my truck. Tire and truck damage is about $2300. I followed all the steps required by Firestone to file a claim, but the claim was denied. Firestone inspected the tire and determined it had been under inflated for a period of time and thus the failure was my fault. I check tire pressure daily when on the road, so I know the tire was properly inflated.

Firestone is much too large an organization for me to tackle one on one. Are there any groups trying to get Firestone to accept responsibility for their products?

JETX

Rather than to give you false hopes, the answer is no.
And even if there was, you would have an insurmountable problem in trying to prove that the tire was NOT run under-inflated. So, just curious, what proof do you offer to support your claim that it wasn't?? Have you had your tire inspected by a scientific lab that would qualify as an expert and testify that it wasn't?? Do you even have an independent tire expert willing to testify against them?? And without that, you have no chance of success.

Some things in life are just unfair, and this may be one of them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">