• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tanning salon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luvbskts

What is the name of your state? Indiana

On Monday, I purchased a $200.00 package. I went in today and there's a sign "purchase a $200.00 package get $300.00 in tanning." I asked if I was eligible for that. The girl said "um, I don't know...I knew that there was going to be a sale, but I didn't know when it was going to start. I'll have to call corporate." I did my tanning, came out. There was a different girl at the counter. I explained the situation and asked if the other girl called. This girl gave me the "oh sorry, sucks to be you" look and said that the first girl hadn't called.

Isn't there a law that says if a product goes on sale within 30 days they have to honor the sale price. Does that include tanning...help!!

djohnson

I know of no such law. Can't imagine the problems that was cause if it was. You obviously thought is was worth the 200.00, so why complain at getting what you paid for. I think your stuck.

luvbskts

djohnson said:
I know of no such law. Can't imagine the problems that was cause if it was. You obviously thought is was worth the 200.00, so why complain at getting what you paid for. I think your stuck.

They did end up giving me the $100.00 credit. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">