• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Telephone card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amahokoy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? HI

I use a phone card it clearly said the card expires in 12months. I activated last october 2009 and last week it says it is expired. I complained to the customer service and they said they were sorry and activate soon. However it did not happnen. I complained again and then they said it expires in 6 months and the instruction is a mistake. I complain again but they do not do anything. I think it is a big scam. Can I know how I can deal with this?

JETX

Can I know how I can deal with this?
Come on.... its a 'frickin' PHONE CARD!!!

Use it, throw it away. If you really REALLY care, go to your local small claims court, pay them the cost of a lawsuit and service, then wait in line for a while. Eventually, the court will hear your case.... and you might win the $5.00 back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">