• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Texas return policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thgenuske

What is the name of your state? Texas
I purchased 2 pairs of reading glasses 2 days ago. I wore a pair to lunch an hour later and noticed that every time I smiled, the glasses moved up and down an inch with my ears/cheeks.
I called the store today and asked the return policy. She rudely stated that they do not return because no one wants those glasses after they've been on my head. (odd, when you can return panties and bras at most department stores without a single problem!)
I challenged her stating I saw no sign in the store. She said there wasn't one, but she would put one up if that would help me.
Isn't there a law that states items can be returned under certain circumstances, especially if not posted anywhere in the store?
Thanks a lot!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">