• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is thier a contract??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amcfreek

What is the name of your state? pennsylvainia !!!
county is looser-n spelled luzern
please excuse my typeing as i am not "sane" after reading this you may know why
hi please let me introduce myself as owning a few amc's and being a freek.. as well as having legal issues with the local governement and poohlice..i am not a lawyer im a geek......
ok local goverment is trying to enforce an agrrement made by thier lawyer sending my lawyer a piece of paper , they wrote up an agreement , send it to my lawyer who did not sighn the piece of paper neither did i is this a contract?ok now if you like readding here are some of the twisted facts of living ina corrupt as sheet county

ok lawyer calls me up houres before a zoning haering boared hearing and tells me the bad new so he thought the bums rush was going to work. he said you neend to do everything they asked eaven though they entered into an agreement you can have a truck parked thier with no plates, and hey you ow me 2 grand im not reddy for this meeting.. i said well then lets have the meeting im not leaving this quick as i know the citation is no good! he says let me call thier lawyer ill call you right back
this went back and forth for a while, i made my demands
that i get in writeing an agreement from them that this truck previosly agreed to , in writing "this 19xx xxxx truck is now a gaurenteed non conforming use of land with certificate of non conforming use, and is now considered an unconditional non conforming use of land predateing the zoning ordinances"
that and i agree to put plates on the other truck beacause thier is or will be a law suite , if the damages arent paid for , the agreement was that the trucks damages get paid for by township governemnt ,
fyi)the big kicker is flat out the zoning hearing board stated at last hearing my property was rezoned without informing me. right before this suposed hearing in january ,
also in decembers they filed a contuance to get this to happen after the date in affect. also during the contuance they flipped it over to a varance to start a junk yard i did not give annybdy permission , well within "violating the pa state law to the sushine laws act federal and state laws for public meetings.. i recieved no notice at all, also this agreement by phonce with my attorney was to get his ass out of hot water for allowing this continuance and further breaking the law/fyi)
ok let me back track a bit
ok now local township governemnt is trying the best to put the nix into me and harass me as a supervisor has gotten into office that used to be my neighbor,,. grudge and all...
ok now i got served witha zoning citation last year. i appealed
payed 2 g's to a lawyer that did'nt feel like working too hard,
ok now under the municipal planning code 616 the citation was no good as it failed ina few aspects as to where to appeal this citation that being no good.
the lawyer set me up ,hers how
ok at the garage i have a storage truck box type commercial 20,000 gvr and a mini pickup that was towed as abbandond from property grandfathered in as a legit use as wella s the vehicle being legal to their zoning ordinances, apon towing this they damaged the truck cap and drug this truck 100 yards up the street/.also was a legallly registered car and a 48 foot tractor trailor that is registered,
this property is zoned mining
also is a garage i recieved a variance for conditions , no public shop in garage , because i have more then one parcel possible reverse subdivision .,
thier is no public shop available and has been proven.,
anny way is this a binding agreeemnet where as their lawyer send my lawyer a letter and says here is teh agreement?
if so why would i make an agreement with these ppla nd sighn all my vested rights away when the original citation was no good and i knew this?
its kinda like jumping out of a perfectly good building rather then taking the stairs just because the elevator broke. gohead quote me on that....
this is just the first part of this times and lifes of living in a kangaroo county....

JETX

I am not going to get a headache trying to read ALL of your rambling, mis-spelled, error filled post.

But, the ONLY issue that seems of relevance (in what I did read) is:
"they wrote up an agreement , send it to my lawyer who did not sighn the piece of paper neither did i is this a contract?"
*** If the agreement was not SIGNED by the applicable parties, it is not a binding WRITTEN agreement. This does not mean that some verbal binding agreement may or may not exist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">