• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

time is money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Az
I recently refin my house and my new loan co sends my statements so late that I get them on the 26th and the payment is due the 30th. Dont they have to give you more time? :confused:

You do have time to pay the bill.....a whole month!!!!

If you know your payment is due on the 30th why don't you save the address to where you send your payments along with the account # and just mail it in or pay online if they allow???? :confused: . Just b/c you get your bill in the mail late doesn't excuse you from paying on time.

The company does not allow phone payments ,debit from acct schedules. Thay just plan on selling the mortgage anyway. This is only my second payment and it is the second time I've gotten the statement with less than 4 days to get it in the turn around mail. I called the co and asked for the billing address two days ago and they said I had to wait for the statement so they would have the bar code from the account. So no I guess I didn't have a month to pay it. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">