• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time Share cancellation period

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notnats3

Regarding time share contracts Virginia law states that "A purchaser shall have the right to cancel the contract until midnight of the seventh calendar day following the execution of such contract." This is also how my contract reads. If I signed Thursday when is my cancellation period up, the following thursday at midnight or wednsday.

K

Krish123

Hey that was a good info, I entered into a similar contract and I called the company to cancel it. That guy is refusing to listen .Thinking of suing him. What do you think???

see my story 'is it a contract breach ?'

thanks

F

fadoctor

Time Share Cancallation

So What happens, I'm very interested

We have a similar story we attended a Faifield Time Share Show in Orlando on Feb 2003 and called/Faxed to cancel whitin the 10 day period, called credit card company they credit the initial $1000 down payment

After repeatedly calling all their phone numbers extensions, it is one big circle of lies. The bottom line is they claim we never cancelled the membership, and now they tell us we defaulting on the property

The good thing is the don't hve a dime from us, but what should we do about this issue? :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">