• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

time share contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tweeter

What is the name of your state? Washington My wife and I joined a time share in April, and now no longer wish to be members. We have never used our membership and can no longer afford to make the monthly payments on a vacation place. We don't want the money back we have allready put in, we just want out. We asked to be let out before our down payment was made twice but were told we only had three days after we signed the contract to get out. Is there a way out?

C

coosi

I don't know if this helps but Washington has a Timeshare Act, the code (or whatever it is) is RCW 64.36.010. Type in the code and search, if you want. It's pretty confusing to me...

Maybe HomeGuru will answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">