• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

timeshare swindle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ed5806

My wife and I are senior citizens living in Florida. We feel we have been taken advantage of in a timeshare swindle in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We did sign all the contracts ,but took the salesperson's word of mouth as truth. Most of what he promised us turned out to be lies.

Jendigo

Are you certain there were lies told by the salesperson? Or were there simply misunderstandings? Have you taken any steps to resolve the matter with the resort? Usually, there is someone at the resort who can help you. I would reccommend detailing your complaints to the resort in writing and see where that gets you. Usually you can reach an equitable solution.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">