• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Timeshares

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tracineb

My husband and I went into a timeshare in PA with another couple. The other couple have had major financial difficulties for the past 3 years and I have taken on the burden of paying the monthly fees. Both couples names appear on the agreement/mortgage. But they are the so-called primary. How can we dissolve this partnership. I have records of all my payments as does the company (Resorts USA). Our credit has been affected by the late payments. Resorts has worked with me and they are sympathetic towards my situation, but ultimately they want to be paid. They have tried numerous times to contact the other party and have documented all conversations. I want out of this contract. How should I proceed? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">