• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tire kingdom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jadegirl

Florida
Our car was making a noise and we self diagnosed. Purchased cv axles for both sides and asked tire kingdom if they would install parts we purchased. They said yes without any question about why we thought we needed it or who told us. They installed and then told us one axle was defective. The auto parts store said they would replace and deliver in 2 hours. About 3 hours later the shop called and said car was ready but that they had to buy part from another parts store because store I purchased at could not get them the part. Then on the phone they asked me why we were replacing the axles as there was nothing wrong with them. I told them and they said it could be bearings but did not know if car was still making noise. I picked car up and still making noise after $655.00. Took car to toyota who checked it out and said it was bearings. Now after another $584.00 my car is better. If tire kingdom took the time to ask the question before doing repair and test driving it instead of being greedy for money we may not have wasted our money. Do I have a case against tire kingdom. Isn't that like telling the doctor you need surgery for you appendix and he does surgery without the appropriate testing

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Florida
Our car was making a noise and we self diagnosed. Purchased cv axles for both sides and asked tire kingdom if they would install parts we purchased. They said yes without any question about why we thought we needed it or who told us. They installed and then told us one axle was defective. The auto parts store said they would replace and deliver in 2 hours. About 3 hours later the shop called and said car was ready but that they had to buy part from another parts store because store I purchased at could not get them the part. Then on the phone they asked me why we were replacing the axles as there was nothing wrong with them. I told them and they said it could be bearings but did not know if car was still making noise. I picked car up and still making noise after $655.00. Took car to toyota who checked it out and said it was bearings. Now after another $584.00 my car is better. If tire kingdom took the time to ask the question before doing repair and test driving it instead of being greedy for money we may not have wasted our money. Do I have a case against tire kingdom. Isn't that like telling the doctor you need surgery for you appendix and he does surgery without the appropriate testing
Short answer: No. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">