• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tortious interference with contract?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

steeldoornokey

What is the name of your state? arizona
can anyone provide me with examples of "on-point", favorably adjudicated (for the victim) civil court cases that would apply to a subsequent case of tortious interference of contract, by law enforcement officials who ultimately arrest a taxicab driver, in the lawful performance of his/her work, without probable cause? thank you for your input.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

steeldoornokey said:
What is the name of your state? arizona
can anyone provide me with examples of "on-point", favorably adjudicated (for the victim) civil court cases that would apply to a subsequent case of tortious interference of contract, by law enforcement officials who ultimately arrest a taxicab driver, in the lawful performance of his/her work, without probable cause? thank you for your input.

My response:

Would you care to rephrase that in the form of - - - oh, I don't know - - - English?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">