• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transmission warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ranfk

i live in minnesota. i had the transmission in my truck repaired last aug there is a one year warranty on the transmission the dealer who did the work had the transmission done by an out side source. i paid the dealer the full amount to have the transmission fixed and now the transmission does not work. the dealer says he needs to be paid to take the transmission out again and the guy who did the work is responsible for fixing the transmission and that if the guy who did the transmission work does not pay him to pull it then i will have to. what are my rights here since i contracted with the dealer to have the work done doesn't he have to pay to get it fixed and take it up with the other guy. i shouldn't have to pay anything should i. the transmission guy said the dealer messed it up during the instalation and the dealer said the guy did sloppy work.
so where do i stand.

thanks ranfk

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">