• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trouble for reading a dirty magazine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bayouboi66

What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I was caught opening and reading a dirty magazine in Hastings one time and the shop owner made me pay for it. I'm 24 years old and legal and was just seeing if it was any good before I bought it. I think a magazine like that should be like any other product to be able to see if you want to buy it or not. I know this question is probably an inapropriate question for some but I'm just trying to ask it like any other question. The magazines are high upon a shelf and children should not be in a store like Hastings anway so i see nothing bad in that. What should be done.

HomeGuru

bayouboi66 said:
What is the name of your state?Arkansas
I was caught opening and reading a dirty magazine in Hastings one time and the shop owner made me pay for it. I'm 24 years old and legal and was just seeing if it was any good before I bought it. I think a magazine like that should be like any other product to be able to see if you want to buy it or not. I know this question is probably an inapropriate question for some but I'm just trying to ask it like any other question. The magazines are high upon a shelf and children should not be in a store like Hastings anway so i see nothing bad in that. What should be done.
**A: thanks for writing. The shop owner was legally entitled to make you pay provided you got to take the magazine home.

HomeGuru

jpritchett81 said:
Lmao@checking to see if it was any good!!! :D Dude it's t and a....does it really matter?? :confused:

**A: yes it does. Some of those cheapie mags have girls that are cheapie looking skanks, ho's and trailer trash.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">