• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unclear contract on sale of Mobile Home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunflowergurl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

I have a sales contract for a mobile home I purchased. There is a heading that is completely outlined and separated from other headings in the contract. The heading says:
The Home Includes the Following:
Home
Appliances in the home
(space here)
Steps
(check mark) Skirting
Air conditioning
Awnings
(check mark) Permits
(check mark) Utility Hookups
Car port

Here is my problem - the mobile home park I purchased the home from said I did NOT purchase the unchecked items in the list under "Home Includes the Following Items" That I only purchased the checked items. (Notice my HOME isn't even checked!).. I am getting ready to move in a few months - suggestions what to do? (I did get a letter from their attorney saying I DID purchase the home and the appliances, but then only the other checked items after that).. inconsistency! The heading doesn't define or separate checked/unchecked items.. just says, "The Home Includes the Following Items:"What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">