• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

uncollected money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scottjdrbrass

I live in Ut. a person owes me 4509.00 for parts I made him and he will not pay what should I do?

D

Don_Trump

I'm not sure violence the answer. In fact, I'd be concerned that the the person whose kneecaps were broken could sue for a ton of money.

In my opinion, it would be a good idea to contact a lawyer in the area where the debtor is and try to collect. In fact many lawyers would take this case on a contigency fee basis, provided there was a valid contract and you would be willing to pay for court fees.

Good Luck -

*If you don't have a valid contract, then you are screwed.

Regards,

DT

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Don_Trump said:
I'm not sure violence the answer. In fact, I'd be concerned that the the person whose kneecaps were broken could sue for a ton of money.

My response:

There's nothing in the world like the persuasiveness of a "Louisville Slugger" baseball bat. It's quick, easy, and when the guy is writhing in pain on the ground, dip into his pockets and get your money.

IAAL

D

Don_Trump

I agree that it is extremely persuasive, however once you take that Louisville Slugger and crack some deadbeat you become a criminal. In fact, if the deadbeat survives and is able to contact an attorney, then he/she can sue you - Nothing is worse than looking at some jerk getting $$ for being a jerk. Look at Rodney King - its just wrong.

Also, what are the odds that the guy is going to have $4500 in his pockets.

If you really want to piss him off, hire a lawyer and sue him - After you've taken over his business/assets then sleep with his wife and/or daughter - this would really piss him off.

** If his wife/daughter are fat and/or ugly - leave him alone after you've collected your $$ ...his life sucks anyway.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Don_Trump said:

In fact, if the deadbeat survives and is able to contact an attorney, then he/she can sue you - Nothing is worse than looking at some jerk getting $$ for being a jerk. Look at Rodney King - its just wrong.

If you really want to piss him off, hire a lawyer and sue him - After you've taken over his business/assets then sleep with his wife and/or daughter - this would really piss him off.

My response:

What are the odds? He damn well better have the money on him, or the next swing will be to his teeth!

Hire an attorney and sue him? Bullcrap!

That takes way too long. Just get his ATM card, get his pin number, and then smash him in the teeth. By the time he recovers, the Statute of Limitations will have long ago expired!

IAAL

D

Don_Trump

IAAL -
OK, you have point I forgot about the ATM card - In addition to the Louisville Slugger, perhaps a PLUNGER up his ass will persuade him to avoid getting legal.

LOL

J

Jadegurl

interesting

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Don_Trump said:

In fact, if the deadbeat survives and is able to contact an attorney, then he/she can sue you - Nothing is worse than looking at some jerk getting $$ for being a jerk. Look at Rodney King - its just wrong.

My response:

What are the odds? He damn well better have the money on him, or the next swing will be to his teeth!

Hire an attorney and sue him? Bullcrap!

That takes way too long. Just get his ATM card, get his pin number, and then smash him in the teeth. By the time he recovers, the Statute of Limitations will have long ago expired!

IAAL
So, are you a thief calling people druggies? Like I said you're probably not any better than anyone here. Quite the temper too.

HomeGuru

Re: interesting

Jadegurl said:
So, are you a thief calling people druggies? Like I said you're probably not any better than anyone here. Quite the temper too.

**A: more barf from Jadehurl.

J

Jadegurl

Re: Re: interesting

HomeGuru said:
Jadegurl said:

**A: more barf from Jadehurl.
awww, what's wrong can't say anything mature or what? Sounds like my 13 yr old brother talkin. I bet you're gay too. You must be "Home FuFu" huh?

J

Jadegurl

scottjdrbrass said:
I live in Ut. a person owes me 4509.00 for parts I made him and he will not pay what should I do?
What did you make him out of?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Jadegurl said:
hey lie able.

My response:

There she goes again!

Hey, are you the same woman who's never going to be seeing her daughter again?

That was just a "joke"!

Of course you'll get custody of your daughter again - - real soon, too!

Can you say, "Skank"?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">