• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfullfilled Contract / Merchandise never delivered!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

teacher14u

I believe this case to be of a "civil" matter contractually via the internet and phone. The other party owes me over $8000.00. We did a verbal/written/telephone agreement contract over the internet back in November of 2000 for the purchase of 500 Razor Scooters. I wired his Credit Union in Kentucky from my credit union in California the amount of $8900 and I never received the merchandise or my money back. I have the hard copies of the wire transfer from my bank along with all of our conversations via the internet (I have hard copies). I believe this would be considered "contractual?" I reside in California and wired my money to him in Kentucky so I guess the state the action occurred in is Kentucky? If you need more information let me know... I also want to know if I can sue him in the state of California. In other words have him come here to settle this dispute? I know that states have reciprocity and that Sister-State judgements hold true.

Thank you
Mark

Any answers to contractual agreement?

I am also trying to get some money back with a party in Kentucky. My dollar amount is nothing compared to 1st post. However, is there any way to recoup this amount if the seller will not cooperate? This was through EBAY. They only recoup the amount minus a $25.00 charge.

I, also, am in California.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">