• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unfullfilled Warranty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

csachark

Massachusetts

My boyfriend and I purchased a preowned automibile from a well known dealership and had it financed. The car was warrantied through the dealership for x amount of time and we also purchased the extended warranty package.

Only a few months later the entire motor blew on the vehicle and the dealership won't honor the warranty. The extended warranty doesn't count until the original warranty expires.

The copy we have of the contract is not signed by the dealership and has a box on it stating the contract is void with a full refund due to the purchaser if unsigned.

We involved a local lawyer who sent one letter and was rebutted with a fax copy of yet another contract that we had signed but recieved no copy of. The dealership refused to allow us access to our original paperwork.

Our contract was the salesman's first and we feel that we fell through the cracks on this deal.

The car in question was repossessed due to nonpayment because we had to purchase a new car so my boyfriend could continue to commute to his job an hour away.

Please help!

BL

Well ,what does the local lawyer suggest ?

What amount are you talking about here ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">