• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unordered delivered merchandise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crack

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin Samsung was sending a HD t.v. to replace the one we bought 6months ago because it had a flawed chip in it. They made a mistake and delivered two t.v's instead of one. The invoice said to deliver the 2t.v's and pick up the 1 flawed t.v.Now they are asking for the 2nd t.v back. I was told there may be a law that says if they mistakenly deliver a product to your house, you have no obligation to give it back. Even if was their mistake. Is this true? Thank you. Dawn Wisconsin

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

crack said:
What is the name of your state? Wisconsin Samsung was sending a HD t.v. to replace the one we bought 6months ago because it had a flawed chip in it. They made a mistake and delivered two t.v's instead of one. The invoice said to deliver the 2t.v's and pick up the 1 flawed t.v.Now they are asking for the 2nd t.v back. I was told there may be a law that says if they mistakenly deliver a product to your house, you have no obligation to give it back. Even if was their mistake. Is this true? Thank you. Dawn Lord Wisconsin

My response:

You must on crack.

That law is only for items sent to you through the United States Postal Service.

You didn't get your 2nd H.D. T.V. in an envelope.

Give it back, or suffer the consequences.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">