• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unsigned auto finance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

maydaylen

Oklahoma - I thought I had purchased a car with the agreement that the financial paper work would be processed at a later date, so that my finances would not be affected for a home purchase. We ran into some serious financial difficulties during this waiting period, but we know that we had agreed to buy this car. Then the auto dealer called and stated that we needed to sign new loan paper work because the orginal finance paper was not excepted by the bank due to length of the loan. The auto dealer sent us new finance paperwork. My question is, do I have to sign this new finance paper work or can I return the car. Some please advise.

M

maydaylen

I talked to the car dealer about my contract dispute today. Even though the finance guy notified me, two weeks ago, that the original contract could not be processed through the bank, the general manager now states that he can get it through the bank, if I do not sign the new one! I guess when you give a lender tons of business they will bend the rules when asked. I don't understand why the dealer would send me another contract to sign if they could have processed the original one. Do you have any thoughts on this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">