• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UPS Investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

agreenerimage

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I was just wondering if anyone knows what is involved in a UPS investigation. A company mistakenly shipped merchandise to my house over Easter week-end, while I was out of town. It was something I never ordered, and I never received the package. Now UPS has opened up an investigation, and I was just wondering what to expect. Being that it was delivered on a week-end while I was away, the possibilities are endless....my bet is that someone in my neighborhood swiped it. So how do I protect myself here? Thanks!

HomeGuru

agreenerimage said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona
I was just wondering if anyone knows what is involved in a UPS investigation. A company mistakenly shipped merchandise to my house over Easter week-end, while I was out of town. It was something I never ordered, and I never received the package. Now UPS has opened up an investigation, and I was just wondering what to expect. Being that it was delivered on a week-end while I was away, the possibilities are endless....my bet is that someone in my neighborhood swiped it. So how do I protect myself here? Thanks!
**A: ask to see a copy of the signed delivery receipt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">