• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kred

I live in Georgia - just bought a used car on April 26. I went on a road trip yesterday and the car started sputtering, wouldn't accelerate and has oil all over the bottom of the car. I know this because I took it to a tune up clinic. Called the dealership to see if they would check it out because I have only had the car for two weeks and they said there is nothing they could do because I didn't buy an extended warranty and the manufacturer's warranty was out. In my state, is there a 30 day period that I have to chenge my mind for a used car or is that just up to the dealership? Thank you for your response - it is needed greatly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">