• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Used Car Nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sdisney

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oklahoma
I recently purchased a used vehicle from a dealership and to my disappointment the next morning when driving to work the transmission went out. I bought it and it did have a "as is" on it however the price quoted me was a kelly blue book price for a used vehicle in good condition and the salesmen said the vehicle ran great. I purchased a extended warranty with this vehicle. I traded in my own paid off car in this process. Is there such a thing as implied warrentie? Please help!

Thanks
sdisney

sdisney

I did and it still does not work

Oklahoma

This is the third time for the same repair. Is there any thing else I can do other than fixing it and pawning it off on someone else? Is that what we teach each other?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">