• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

used car no installment license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tanya1982

I got a car as a buy here pay here and i recently found out the place only has their dealership license and no installment license he took my car for 400$ because i was told he could not take payments till he got his license im at a loss on what to do

LdiJ

I got a car as a buy here pay here and i recently found out the place only has their dealership license and no installment license he took my car for 400$ because i was told he could not take payments till he got his license im at a loss on what to do
Could you please rephrase your question. I am afraid I cannot understand what you are saying.

quincy

tanya1982, please provide us with the name of your state. State laws can vary in significant ways which is why we ask for this information from all posters to the forum.

I agree with LdiJ that what you wrote needs some clarification.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">