• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Used Car Sales

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Angel10

We got an ad stating that we were selected to get a car, plus win a prize amount. We went down, told them we could not pay more than $200 per month. After three hours, they took our $79 check, said our trade in was $2000. and said the car we wanted could be pick up tomorrow. I called and bought insurance the next morning, went to pick up the car in Virginia and they said the finance company would not finance 100% because of the type of car. They said they had a better car for us, we test drove and it leaked oil. They were insistent that we take that car. I left with no car, they still have my check and I still don't know the amount of money I won.

Do I have any options here? Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">