• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

valet services not provided

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beaulam

I hired a Georgia valet service for my wedding reception, who were supposed to arrive early to reserve spots for guests and park cars (the spot reservation was very important, as the parking lot is always packed- the valet was aware that they needed to get there early to reserve spots). The valets did not reserve spots (I was told by the workers at the wedding reception site that they did not show up when they were supposed to) and parked only a small percentage of cars. The valets made the situation worse by being very unorganized, rude to guests, scratched a car, etc. I want to take them to small claims court to get back the money I paid them, but how do I prove this? It seems that it is my word against theirs. Do I have a case?

L

loku

Valet problems at wedding

You do have a valid claim if you can prove it, and even without more evidence it is worth a try in Small Claims. You might win even with your word against theirs; however, your chances are much better if you can get statements from guests of yours or better yet from the workers at the reception as to what happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">