• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vehicle repossession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

agent10

missouri
my ex-wife and i agreed to try and work things out about 1yr and 6 months after the divorce was final. i agreed to help her get a car. well now things didn't work out and the finance company is calling me and trying to pick up the car. itold them where she was living and then suddenly the car disappears and they cannot find it. ihave asked that they send me a copy of the original contract and the extension which was filed which i had no knowledge of and i cannot seem to get them to do so. iwas just wondering how i should proceed with this matter. should i help them find the car they told me if it didnt turn up that they would report it stolen. i really dont waant that because i dont need any more problems than what i already have with her and i certainly dont want to be held responsible for theft of a car which i have not driven in 4 months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">