• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verbal Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wtc7676

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I know it is a long shot but, my sister won quite a bit of money, and told me that she would give me and my other sister part of the money(several witnesses, no recording). Now she is rethinking about giving us anything. Is there anything legally that I can do?

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wtc7676 said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

I know it is a long shot but, my sister won quite a bit of money, and told me that she would give me and my other sister part of the money(several witnesses, no recording). Now she is rethinking about giving us anything. Is there anything legally that I can do?

Thanks

My response:

Legally? No.

But, go to her home and take your "convincer" with you. You know, your kids' Louisville "Slugger" baseball bat. Bats and knees have a way of putting money in your pocket.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">