• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Verizon Wireless

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

disco7799

What is the name of your state?
IDAHO

I, too have experienced numerous problems with Verizon Wireless since an incorrect bill in FEB. I was billed incorrectly for minutes used as well as for phones that were suppossed to be included in my plan. Subsequently, i held them off, refusing to pay until someone would explain the charges. My phone continually dropped calls. Verizon claims they have a dropped call guarantee, yet i could never get credit for the minutes. In turn, i went over my plan a couple times and was charged more. After leaving the country, i returned to find my phone service shut off. Verizon informed me the only way to restore service was to pay the bill in full. I paid via credit card, they told me i could dispute my concerns later. My phone service was restored, for three days. After waiting to get ahold of someone in billing, they confirmed that indeed my account had been paid in full. Verizon customer service immediately switched it back on with no apologies. By this time it was July 1st and i thought we had finally resolved it. August's bill comes and get this, $158. in credits, but suppossedly i still owed money from before and my balance came out to owing them $78. I have copies of bills, contracts, etc, etc. i have requested information via phone, email, and through the store. No one will help me, no one will explain how this is possible, and now they are threatening me and my credit rating. I've already jumped the hoops once and gotten screwed! I also volunteered to pay, but only if they would fax me receipt of payment immediately upon receiving. They won't do it. They won't even give a list of credits to my account i.e. phones, incorrect service charged, lost minutes, etc. I even have names of supervisors and they wont link me to them. I was even hung up on. As you can imagine i've spent numerous hours dealing with this and now it's not about the money. I'm sure they do this to others. What action can i take? PLEASE HELP!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">