• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

very upset at car dealer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lonewlf495

I live in Mass. but I was prchasing a van out of NH my girlfriend and I went to merrimack nh to look at some used cars the place we went to advertises 100% guarenteed aproval no matter your credit worthyness We had picked out 1997 transport van and the finacial department and the salesman said we were approved there would be no problem so you can take the van tonight this was sunday we drove it home I had even gave them a 1989 blazer for trade in which they gave me 3000.00 dollars.they were even asked again before we left you sure there isnt any problem they had replied with we can honestly say we guarentee that you are already approved they finacial dept was on the phone with them and they told him there wasnt a problem it would go through now tonight they call me and said we cant get you financed and you need to come up with a cosigner when I had told them I didnt have one they told me to ask around and they would give that person 500.00 to cosign I had asked them then why did you tell me and my girlfriend we was approved they had no answer they had no sympathy about it and they could care less that she was crying and the kids were crying is there any thing I can do?:mad:

T

twosidesofeverystory

pending...........

dose the contract read pending credit approval? if not their may be something you can do check it out carefully.if it says that their is probably nothing you can do if not you may be able to keep the car but you'll probably have to fight for it through the courts system which could be moor costly than the van is worth. good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">