• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Video Rentals and fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shmakel

Arizona.

I rented a video game from the local rental store. I have lost the game and want to know if their is a legal limit that the rental store can charge for the game. Am I liable for late fees as well as the cost of the game.

On a second note. This lady that runs the store, calls up and ask for me or my wife, my babysitter says were not their and then the store owner goes off on my babysitter about how the game is late, and that she is going to report it to the collection agency. My babysitter said she was rude and yelling at her, and she told her 3 times that she was not the person that rented the movie. Is this legal to harass clients, is their a law about discussing collection or money matters to someone other than the person responsible?

Thanks
Mike

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">