• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

voluntary repo lease vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jstchillin2

What is the name of your state? virginia hi i have been on lease for 2 of 5 years.....truck that is.. was leased via new york.now living in virginia.....well the story is this past weekend.. the engine stopped running.... had to tow it.. to a dealer they claim 4,000 plus labor to maybe get it running... i don't have 4,000 plus to put into a lease vehicle... so i called the company and told them i have no choice but to turn it in...
now i made my payments on time if not early....
they told me i have to pay for the repair they take it to auction and i have to pay the difference....
now in 2 years time. i only used 10,000 miles.. i had 3 oil changes done... tires, battery. what ever.. no warning just died..
so. they told me if i don't pay the full amount of my lease plus the 4,000 or so for the engine repair.. they will freeze all my accounts, property etc, etc.. i don't care if they put voluntary repo on my credit but i will not pay... i asked them if they could send me some kind of document that i did pay on time ..for further non destruction of my credit. they said no.. and i was threatened....... can anyone help me..i was told an engine is routine repair......give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help.......:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">