• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

voluntary vehicle reposession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jasminevb7

I live in San Antonio Texas, I purchased a new, not used vehicle in April, and traded in my other car. And now I found out that the dealer charged me almost 2 times what the vehicle is worth.(worth 17000.00 financed 32000.00) I have good credit and the payments are just to high. And I will never be able to get out from under this car. I was wandering if I can volunarily give the car back and get a new one. I already have a dealer who will sell me a new car. And if in Texas, I would be liable for the difference if they sell the car. What options do I have? I also have been having trouble with the car and have had to take it in already.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">