• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waht maakes a contract binding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Blazedanger

What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently bought a car from my mother in law,we had a contract written out. It was that I pay a hundred dollars a month until I pay off the car. I only paid twice. I want to give back the car. I believe the contract was not good, because it was never notarized ,and when i she wrote the contract; she added she was going to give me a part that was broken,she never did so. Is the contract good,and can I give the car back. will the judge make me pay interest?

HomeGuru

Blazedanger said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently bought a car from my mother in law,we had a contract written out. It was that I pay a hundred dollars a month until I pay off the car. I only paid twice. I want to give back the car. I believe the contract was not good, because it was never notarized ,and when i she wrote the contract; she added she was going to give me a part that was broken,she never did so. Is the contract good,and can I give the car back. will the judge make me pay interest?

**A: a contract in Florida, for the purchase of personal property, does not have to be notarized to be enforceable. Is the title of the car in your name?

B

Blazedanger

**A: a contract in Florida, for the purchase of personal property, does not have to b

The title is in my name. I've also had the car for almost a year and she never said anything to me about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">