• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

waiting to bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kaykatie

What is the name of your state? West Virginia
I went to a local physical therapist. After 7 visits and seeing 3 different therapists I left. The main office said they were having trouble contacting my insurance. The owner of the company and I called her on 3 way and I could not get thru to her what to do. He got discusted and closed the conversation with her. Then told me not too worry about it he would take care of it. Well here it is a year and a half later and I get a bill!! The bill was over charging on all visits. and had a cover letter saying that I should have know by my insurance book that I owed x amount of dollars. This is the very first and only bill I have recieved from this company. Note the insurance company was billed and paid promtly a year and a half ago. After a few months I assumed it had been written off (therapist do this often) and he told me not to worry he would take care of it. Do I have to pay after all this time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">