• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrant in new york currently in jail in florida

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ginagmt

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

I was commited of a state crime in new york. 15 years was the sentence. served 85% of my time. given parrole. I believe I may owe 13 months. became a fugitive after parrole officer was not being reasonable with the requests. It's been 4 years now (I've stayed out trouble) and florida state arrested me (charges were dropped) but being held for the new york warrant and extradition. Some say new york may not come and get me could this be true? what is the procedure? thanks

BL

I was commited of a state crime in new york. 15 years was the sentence. served 85% of my time. given parrole. I believe I may owe 13 months. became a fugitive after parrole officer was not being reasonable with the requests. It's been 4 years now (I've stayed out trouble) and florida state arrested me (charges were dropped) but being held for the new york warrant and extradition. Some say new york may not come and get me could this be true? what is the procedure? thanks
This has NOTHING to do with consumer Laws .

Post it under Arrest,warrants,Etc.

BTW , don't wish too much about escaping the long arm of the law.

Antigone*

So they have internet in jail now:confused:

ginagmt

So they have internet in jail now:confused:
Everyone is so smart****************************..Yes I commited a crime 13 years ago i was young and made a mistake. I've since then paid my debt and learned. No one knows exactly why I didn't follow though with my parole.
The woman had it in for me and her request were unreasonable. But it is not neccessary to say all those horrible things about me. I thought this was a forum to get advice not to bashed. Hope you all never make a mistake and want to be forgiven!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">